Don't stop at the out-of the-box experience. Use our development talent to build what you really want.
SharePoint Branding and Extending the SharePoint Functionality
We develop the right Look, Touch & Feel for your SharePoint-based web presence in minimal time.
As with any portal, adding branding or functionality to SharePoint is a natural process. To simplify the lives of your IT Administrators, improvements that could be configured can often be better implemented as proper solutions which can be easily deployed or turned off. The SharePoint object model has been lauded as rich and encompassing and, with programming, it can be used to significantly improve the user experience of your portal. Also, using the standard Windows Workflow Foundation or the BPM solution of your choice, we implement workflows that connect your systems and support your business processes. SharePoint development - think of it as adding the fourth wheel to your car.
We can help you with:
- Custom master, layout and application pages with code-behind
- Customizing and extending the functionality of existing Web Parts, such as the Data View or Content Query Web Parts, and developing new Web Parts
- Developing Web Services-based connectivity
- Adding AJAX- or Silverlight-based functionality
- Converting your customization and configuration into deployable solutions
- Developing custom workflow activities and entire workflows
- Automating process steps by utilizing SharePoint's event receivers
Integration Modules & Automation
We aim for: No more islands in your information infrastructure!
We can develop a seamless integration between SharePoint, DAM or other line of business solutions, such as Product Information Management (PIM) systems or Web Content Management (WCM) systems, to suit your specific needs.
We can help you with:
- Integrating DAM systems with SharePoint or other Line of Business applications
- Using the BDC interfaces, web services or custom Web Parts for further integration
- Data Migration into SharePoint
Our Development Mantra
Doing the right things, doing things right, and using the right tools for the job.
Nothing is more important in life than having the right experience. We're well versed in all the tools and technologies that are required to enhance a DAM or SharePoint solution. Even better, we're not "one-eyed" and are familiar across OS platforms and technologies.
The shortlist of our development experience includes:
- SharePoint 2007 & 2010
- C#, .NET
- HTML5, XML, XSLT
- Windows, Linux, MacOS X
- Servlets, JSP, JSF